This week I just want to give my top ten things I am thankful for.
1. Getting to eat chinese food for no particular celebration.
2. Swimming in the pool with good friends.
3. A spend the night party with my # 1 Grandprincess.
4. Eating fish that were caught by my baby son.
5. The rain and how beautiful it made our hydrangea bush.
6. The time to read a book about someones life who loves the Lord.
7.The Lord really speaking to my heart about several things that are heavy on my heart.
8. A nap everyday with the princess.
9. Going to church and hearing my husband teach a Bible Study.
10. Watching the princess take a bath and hearing her sing...I will search for you and I will find you, I will find you...with all my heart.
Sometimes it's the little things that all add up to the big thing. The big thing is....there are always things to be thankful for.
The other big thing is how much Jesus loves us.
In everything GIVE THANKS for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18